
Autumn got this baby stroller and a new baby for Christmas. When she walked into the room Christmas morning, she grabbed the baby and for 2 minutes kept screaming "a baby, a baby". This is all she needed for Christmas. She put on her sunglasses and she was ready to go shopping.

Logan asked Santa for a castle and some dinosaurs. Well, as you can see he got them and he even made a face to go with them. I didn't know how excited he would be with this toy but it has been a huge hit. I think he has found a new "boy" toy that fits his age.

Before we went to Christmas dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Williams, I snapped a picture of the kids all cleaned and dressed up. I got the girls matching outfits.

We have started a tradition to make a gingerbread house each Christmas. This year it went smoother than last year and to our surprise we had plenty of candy to decorate the house. The kids were pretty proud of their house.
No comments:
Post a Comment