One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Yay, I'm so glad your doing this Destiny, now I'm not the only one. When you have such cute kids you have to show them off!! I'm excited to check in with you guys and keep up on your adventures!
1 comment:
Yay, I'm so glad your doing this Destiny, now I'm not the only one. When you have such cute kids you have to show them off!! I'm excited to check in with you guys and keep up on your adventures!
Post a Comment