What a Mother's Day! It was a very good day for me. I didn't get breakfast in bed but I got to eat breakfast with my kids. Chad and the kids went to the grocery store the night before and got all the fixin's to cook me dinner. The kids were really good at church (they always are) and I got to actually listen to the talks. It was a quiet day but a perfect day. Logan made me some tissue paper flowers at school and when I picked him up on Friday they were giving moms a hand and foot spa. So they took my kids for the next hour and I got to visit with a friend and eat strawberries. The kids gave me 2 potted flowering plants and they stenciled me a card. I love homemade cards. Especially from my kids.My three loves:
One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me three times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, and Sicily.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they sill be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
I love my kids from the flowers to the moon! I love watching them sleep, I love hearing their conversations, I love getting the 30+ hugs a day, I love them wanting to tell me everything, I love their smiles, I love the fact that they love me so much , I love my kids!
I hope you all had a wonderful mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment