One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true. This same love found me five times over. Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton. I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
All Aboard!
Yesterday a friend sent me to a Train hidden back behind some businesses. The kids and I were only there for maybe 30 minutes to an hour at the most and they had a ball. I posted some pictures on my photo blog but wanted to post some more so I thought I put them here. I had too many favorites. I think out of all the pictures I took I only had a couple that I didn't like. I told Chad the other day, the hard thing for my with taking these pictures is that I want to print them all and put them all up around the house. I've got some good pictures of the kids. I'm going to have to start hitting up some friends so I can have a variety and pictures. I'm having a ball doing this!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment