Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Logan's Graduation

Last Thursday, Logan had his preschool graduation. He was totally excited about it. He kept singing his songs, asking how much longer and was eager to perform for us. He told me that they had been practicing at school just for us. He never wears a tie to church but he really wanted to wear one for graduation. I was quite surprised to learn that they had been teaching the kids to read music. They got to play bells, sticks, and other instruments. The music teacher made sure everyone knew that the kids hadn't just memorized when to play the notes, that the kids had learned to follow the notes on the poster. It was hilarious watching the kids concentrate so hard but they really did it.

See how serious everyone looks. It was too cute!

Getting his diploma. I think he thought he would get something else. He acted a bit disappointed.


I couldn't resist taking this one of Autumn and Chad. She was being so cute with him. I was trying to get them interacting, but Chad told her to look at me. It still is cute.

No comments: