We have named her Sage Lorraine. She weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. was 18.25" long and has black hair. Not a ton of hair but it is black! She has this cute little calick by her bangs that looks like a tornado. I guess Uncle Brian has that as well. She is one
hairy little girl but just as sweet as can be. She loves her hands next to her face. Within 30 minutes of being born, she had her thumb in her mouth.
The kids all love her. When they came to see her, they would try to be the first to ask to hold her so they wouldn't have to wait their turn. I'm convinced Sicily thinks she is a baby doll and hasn't grasped the concept that she is no longer the baby.
Sage Lorraine
We are home now and I can't believe I have 4 kids. A bit overwhelmed but will take it in stride. I am recovering well. I thought I was doing pretty good in the hospital, but forgot that everything is further apart at home. I walk more and am pretty sore. Got to love those pain pills.
11 comments:
Congrats! She is so sweet! We are all so happy to hear of her safe arrival! We love you all! You have such a cute family.
Glad you are home and that recovery is in process! What a beautiful little girl. I love her name too.
What a beauty!! We can't wait to meet our new sweet little niece/cousin. Congratulations guys!
Love, Ben, Stef, and Ella
Congratulations! She's adorable.
Hope you get some rest and recover soon! Take care!
Congratulations!
Let me know if there's anything you need!
She is beautiful, Destiny. Take care of yourself. I love the name.
Beautiful pictures! Sage looks like a wonderful addition to your family. (And Sicily looks so grown-up with the bow in her hair!)
Let me know if you need anything (dinner, a babysitter, someone to talk to...)
Also, your lovely pictures of Sicily will be in Playdate on Wednesday! Thanks!
Sara
Wow, can't believe Chad really has four kids. She is beautiful, looks like her Mom. We can't wait til you come see us in Wyoming. Love to you all! Kent and Celia and Family
Congrats! She's darling! We're thinking of you, Chiska, Wade and Britt
Awww! She's so pretty!
Congrats! I love the name Sage. :)
Mary
So happy for you, Destiny! Glad to hear everything went well. Sage is beautiful!
Post a Comment