"Doesn't she know when to stop having kids?"
"Are all those kids really yours? You defiantly have your hands full."
At the grocery store we were told we looked like a train coming. I did have 2 carts, 1 with kids the other with groceries, and Autumn saying "all aboard the choo choo train".
I've even had moms ask how in the world I get out in the morning or are curious if I ever sleep or get to take a shower. To be honest, I have adjusted just fine to having 4 kids. The noise gets to me about 7:00 and then its time to get ready for bed. But honestly, I love the dynamic of our family.
And of course a recent one of Sage. She is sleeping 5 hours through the night already, and just so easy going. At times I forget I have a newborn. I'm not sure how much she weighs but I bet it is over 10lbs. She is chunking out, just following after her sisters. :)
6 comments:
Hey girl! Your family is so sweet. Its a shame people are all about small numbers. But I even got that w/ my 3. When asked: "are all those kids yours?' I smiled I said "just the 3 belong to me." Good Grief when did 3 become a large number! :) Give everyone hugs from us!
What a beautiful family you have. I am glad to hear that everything is going well.
What DARLING pictures! Your kids are so cute and sweet. It is annoying that total strangers think they can say stuff to you about the size of your family. Even though I'm just pregnant with #2 I still get comments like: "this will be your last one right?" Like it's anybody's business but ours! Glad to hear that things are going well.
Cute pics! I can't believe how rude and snoopy people can be.
I loved the pictures! If people are commenting on 4 kids, it's crazy to think what our mom's had to deal with, with 7 and 9 kids! I wonder if the comments ever stop.
LOVE the turquoise bracelet on Sage. Makes me miss the Southwest.
You go, girl. Just disregard all the RUDE and IGNORANT comments and revel in the joy of your sweet little family.
Post a Comment