
I've been around but have been on an emotional roller coaster. This dear family is Chad's best friend. 2 weeks ago him and 3 of his daughters where in an accident and only 1 daughter survived. She is still in critical condition but looks like she'll pull through. I know a lot of people read my blog and the reason I'm posting this is simply this. Emily, the wife, got up and spoke at the funeral and said some amazing things. The thing she wanted everyone to remember is to live for today, do things with your family and kids today, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring. Since then, I know I have looked at my life a bit different and have tried harder with my kids. Life isn't about the money, the house, or what we have, it is about the relationships we have with our husband, our kids, our friends, our neighbors.
3 comments:
Thanks destiny. I am sorry to hear about your friends.
Thank you for posting about this, it helps me to have a reminder to treasure life as much as I can and not take things for granted.
We all need a reminder like this once in a while. My heart breaks for that mom.
Post a Comment