Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away.....

I am sick of the rain and the cold!  This past week has been so cold I finally broke down and turned my heater on.  I was holding out due to the fact that it is JUNE but when Chad came home one morning from work he told me to turn it on.  It was 62 in the house and the kids were bundled in their blankets shivering on the couch.  We did however try to make the best of it and had a photo shoot.  Miss S has a giraffe umbrella and the rest is history.  

5 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

How adorable. I love the facial expressions.

Melissa Paul said...

Super Cute!

Jr Tea Family said...

Your girls are so sweet. They are growing so fast! How we all miss them. But, don't feel to bad about your weather, you're not alone. Our temps. in NM have been VERY low for us. YUCK. The kids want to swim but its simply out of the question! :) Hope your summer soon warms up. :)

Unknown said...

so crazy to have to turn on the heat in June! I love the pics, though.

Unknown said...

cute cute!