Thursday, August 14, 2008

Would you like a cup of Tea?

Found this oversized teacup and was like YES, I just scored.  The lady standing next to me at the store thought I was crazy but ya know.....  
What do you think?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! I have another friend that did the same thing with the same cup. :) Where did you buy it at? It's adorable. You're an awesome photographer!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Way cute. What a great treasure.

Jr Tea Family said...

Oh my Gosh! That is so cute. I love the tea cup! I have photos of Victoria and even Aaron in a hat box, but yours just can't be beat. Good job future Anne Geddes! :)

Melissa Paul said...

Destiny, that has to be just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Gavin saw this and shouted out, "Wo, tea pot party with a baby."

Heather said...

Baby S is so BIG! Adorable photo. Wish I had your talent!

Syd said...

Yes, you hit the jackpot--what a sweet picture!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness you totally scored. That is such an adorable picture. She is getting so big!

andrea said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!