I absolutely love this little girl!!! She just reached her 6 month mark and my oh my
what a joy she has been. I seriously could just eat her up!

Some things she loves right now: her Daddy (she smiles more for him than me)
TOYS (of course they all end up in her mouth and her favorites make noise) Logan(he walks in the room and she giggles like no other) Cereal (must have it in the morning) Swinging Sleeping in her bed Pears and Peaches her THUMBS (mainly just chews on them) and of course her Pacifier (we forced her to take one when she was born since she was already sucking on her fingers
She can almost sit by herself, she doesn't roll over, she sticks out her tongue, she is ALWAYS happy. If she is on the ground at all bigger sis (Sicily) attacks her. Hence the reason she doesn't roll over, hardly any floor time.
5 comments:
Fun to hear more about baby sage. She sounds like a laid back chica!
I can't see the pic, but I'm sure she is still cute as ever!
I could not see the picture either. I sure love hearing about each of your kids. Thanks for all of the updates.
Okay, these two 6 month old cousins need to meet sometime! It'll be so fun to put them together and see what they do. Hopefully it's soon!
We all can't wait to see her! She sounds darling, we couuldn't view the picture. :(
Post a Comment