One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
All Aboared!!
I think we'll be making this instead of a gingerbread house. Doesn't it look oh so cute?! You can find the Gingerbread Train and make it yourself! I can't wait.
Ooooh, I think you're going to have to come back to UT so we can make that together! Love your blog background...that's the one I picked too. :) Yep, I've updated it finally!
That looks like fun...and I had just decided on our mini gingerbread houses, maybe it's back to the drawing board. Can't wait to see the photos of your creations!
5 comments:
so cute! And I love your pics of your cute little kiddo's. You're an amazing photographer woman!
We love trains. What a great idea.
Ooooh, I think you're going to have to come back to UT so we can make that together! Love your blog background...that's the one I picked too. :) Yep, I've updated it finally!
That looks like fun...and I had just decided on our mini gingerbread houses, maybe it's back to the drawing board. Can't wait to see the photos of your creations!
So cute! Love your new look and loved our pictures. I already posted them on my blog. Thanks again :)
Post a Comment