I disappeared into the craziness of holiday bliss. I'm happy to report that we all survived but it was touch and go by then end of the week.
The kids and I headed out to a small town to watch their Christmas lighted parade. What fun that was. Defiantly worth the drive. A bit cold but the kids thought it was neat to have their own coco!

Mr. L had his school music program. He got to get all dressed up and sing for us. It was really good! I'm use to my moms concerts and this was right up there. It was with the Kindergarten and 1st graders. They were all singing, doing the actions and you could understand the words. Didn't take the camera....

Miss A had her music program a couple nights later. Let me just say that her school has done better. I was very disappointed. She at least sang which surprised me. She is really getting bashful when it comes to doing things in front of others. But she pulled through.

During all this we had 2 other christmas parties at the same time, so we opted out of 1 and had fun at the other. Attempting to get christmas cards out, lights up (not happening), getting the shopping done, and feeling the christmas spirit. wow
Throw in some doctor appointments and that keeps anyone busy. I'll get to those in another post!

The end to a crazy week we had our first snowfall. The kids insisted on playing outside. They all have red noses to show for it. Since the snow came it is now burry cold! I think our high today is 11!!!!! I just can't handle to cold.
3 comments:
I love your kids with thier cute little red noses and cheeks! Oh my gosh they are darling. We got some snow here too, finally!
I agree that the cold must go. Sounds like Christmas time is crazy and hectic. Hope you have lots of fun as well. Stay warm out there.
cute pics and what an adorable little red nose on sage. ahhh! That's great you have good insurance! :)
Post a Comment