Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Milestone!




Its been in the works for awhile now and it has officially happened.  Sage has been standing, cruising, walking with assistance (toy or hand) now for long while.  I finally dug through my box of shoes and found a pair that she will keep on and has decided she can now walk!  She won't walk barefoot nor with any other pair of shoes.  Kind of silly but whatever.  She's a girl--I won't try to understand.  She still prefers to crawl since she can get around like a lightning bolt and she is still a bit wobbly, but hey, we are up and running.  It doesn't matter that we've almost hit the 14 month mark but who's counting at least she did it before Sicily.  



She also is talking a ton.  Maybe more repeating what we say to her.  Although she sings along to ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Sicily's favorites).  She will answer your questions with "yes" or "un un".  Some of the words she says are "baby", "bye-bye", "hi", "quack quack", "mommy", "dada", "see", "there", "cow".  She is such a delight!  Although being a crab right now.  I think she is finally cutting more teeth.  She still only has 4.  We have swollen gums and a runny nose.

7 comments:

Chiska said...

Way to go Sage!

Jr Tea Family said...

Isn't she totally darling?! Sage is quickly leaving behind her baby days :) Victoria has a hard time believing she can walk now.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Congratulations. I hope this means you don't have to carry her as much. What adorable pictures of your sweet girl.

Heather said...

Wow, walking?!! How exciting. It doesn't seem like she should be big enough for this yet. Did she ever do that bottom scoot Sicily used to do? That was so cute.

Unknown said...

I love those pictures! So pretty. and I love that she is picky about her shoes... my kinda girl;)

Syd said...

Yeah for Sage! That gives you a break from carrying her, I'm sure. Give her a big hug for us!

Darrell said...

Amazing pics, but then again you have remarkable subjects to work with. We just got your pics from Snick's wedding. Wow! Great job and thanks again.