One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Miss Calamity Jane
We found this wood gun hidden in one of our huge shrubs we cut down. It has become a favorite with the kids. Sage decided to go "hunting" one evening.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wasn't she just born yesterday?? HOW did she get so big so fast? Too cute a picture her facial expression was fitting of the gun.
7 comments:
Wasn't she just born yesterday?? HOW did she get so big so fast? Too cute a picture her facial expression was fitting of the gun.
Well, Annie get your gun, isn't she darling :) Great photo De!
How cute.
So cute! :)
That is a fantastic photo!!!So cute.
So, did she find anything out there on her hunt? LOL! What a cute picture!
I thought I was seeing Annie Oakley. Make sure she removes the bullets before I get there. Can't wait. GMA
Post a Comment