
Just a quick note.....Easton Thomas decided to come a day early and was born August 4th at 11:59. He weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19" long. It was a hard couple of hours of labor and then the c-section. We are all glad he is here and are loving him to pieces. He is a VERY calm baby, didn't even cry until day 3, has TONS of LONG BLACK hair, looks great spiked, and the kids can't get enough of him. We are both doing well and I'll update and tell the events in a few days and of course post more pictures.
12 comments:
He is beautiful... I think he looks like Logan.You are an amazing Mom. I can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! I'm SO happy for you. Glad he arrived safely and that you're both doing well.
I am so happy for you. What a handsome boy. I love his name. Take it easy.
congrats!! He's so cute! :)
Congrats! He is a doll, as are all your babies. I can't wait to meet him!
Welcome to the world little one! Congratulations Destiny. #5 Wow! You are incredible!
So glad he is such a good baby.
Congratulations! He is adorable. :)
Yeah, he's here! And he does look a lot like Logan. Do you think so? :) Can't wait to meet him!
We are so excited to hear of his safe arrival! Glad to hear he is such a good baby!
Congratulations!! Yeah...I bet you're feeling much better..Whoo-Hoo..you did it! Good Job :)
Congrats! We're so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment