The kids both started school on the 25th. I'm moving very slow these days so it has taken me almost 2 weeks to get the annual picture posted. Logan's eyes don't do well in the early morning light.
They were both VERY EXCITED to be back in school. Logan was nervous about switching schools this year and not knowing anyone. Autumn was THRILLED to say the least. She woke at 6:00 that morning, was dressed and waiting patiently for the rest of us to get ready.They both said their day was awesome. If you ask Autumn a question about school she tells you a little bit and then says "it was SOOOO fun" with the hugest smile on her face. Logan is adjusting but has had a harder time making new friends.
The house is very quiet now and Sicily has become my constant shadow. I'm not sure she likes being the oldest home right now. That will change soon I'm sure.
2 comments:
Hello there amazing Mom of 5, Post some pictures of the new one. Soon Logan will forget he went to another school. My house is beyond quiet..but I will get used to it :)
Love the first day of school. Victoria was like Autumn, up, dressed, ready to go & waiting for the rest of us. They look so great! Boy how we miss you guys.
Post a Comment