One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Tea Time?
I was looking for a picture the other day and found this one. Do you remember it?
Sage was 5 months old when I took this.
I hear all the time that Easton looks so much like Sage... except the earrings and blue eyes.
What do you think?
Easton at 5 months
I think he has his own look.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The eyes are the same. They are to cute. If I thought I could squeeze Mckinley in it I would borrow it. My next baby I want this same picture. Beautiful!!!!
I think he has a good combination of everyone, but I also agree that he has a lot of Logan in him, especially in his facial expressions. He's sure a cutie.
I think they look like siblings for sure. But Sage simply looks girlie, while Easton is all boy! And though he does have a unique look all to himself, he does have features that resemble Logans'. You & Chad have created some of the cutest kids :)
12 comments:
The eyes are the same. They are to cute. If I thought I could squeeze Mckinley in it I would borrow it. My next baby I want this same picture. Beautiful!!!!
p.s. I think he looks like Logan most.
I was just going to say that! I see so much of Logan in Easton. What cutie kids.
I think he has a good combination of everyone, but I also agree that he has a lot of Logan in him, especially in his facial expressions. He's sure a cutie.
Oh how he is growing up fast. He is so cute!
What cute pictures! Sage has such a perfect pose in the cup it looks like it belongs on a calendar. Easton is so adorable, as are all your kids!!
So cute, but yes, he sure does look like Logan. :)
If I were to ever have a cup of tea, it would have to be this one! you have cute kids destiny! Jo Cummings Romero
I think they look like siblings for sure. But Sage simply looks girlie, while Easton is all boy! And though he does have a unique look all to himself, he does have features that resemble Logans'. You & Chad have created some of the cutest kids :)
He is so adorable! You can tell that they are brother and sister but Sage is more your side and Easton is more Chad!
I agree with those that said he resembles Logan the most. I see a lot of his brother in him. He is such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment