One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Today's lesson
from a THREE year old.....
"DON'T GET MAD....GET GLAD!"
She keeps walking around the house saying this with much enthusiasm in her voice.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe she is 3...She is so cute. You need to change your title to My five loves!!!
Your kids are darling! I had forgotten that you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine. Do you care if I add a link to your blog on mine? That way I can keep up with what's going on in your world. HAve a happy day!
9 comments:
I can't believe she is 3...She is so cute. You need to change your title to My five loves!!!
oh,I guess you did. On mine it says Four...I will look into that.
And you know, she's right! The wisdom of a three year old, we all could use a lesson from her!! She is so adorable!
how could your ever get mad at that adorable face! Smart girl, that one!
This is one sweet and darling girl. I love three years- they are such fun!
smart AND pretty! Lethal combination ;)
Sounds like the commercial! Or is that dating myself??? :)
That is so cute. I love you guys so much.
Love, Dorothy Tea
Your kids are darling! I had forgotten that you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine. Do you care if I add a link to your blog on mine? That way I can keep up with what's going on in your world. HAve a happy day!
Angie
Post a Comment