Monday, March 1, 2010

A Little Gentlemen


Isn't this the most ADORABLE little guy EVER!!! I seriously hear this all the time everywhere I go.

People want to steal him from me.
I show up at church and I no longer have a baby.
He is the happiest baby.... seriously does he ever cry?
He is too cute....he should be in a commercial.
I should keep having kids until I pop out an ugly one.....wait...that will never happen.
That hat....can I have it when you are done?
Those cheeks!!!!
I need a boy, can I just take yours?
He is the snuggliest (is that a word) baby ever.

This is how everyone describes this little guy. And you know what..... it is ALL true. Except the one about having more kids. This body is done. I mean, I do think my kids are adorable but doesn't everybody think that about their kids?

When you hear it all the time I tend to believe my little guy is the cutest thing that ever walked the earth. In addition the his other siblings. Call me arrogant, but I think he is the cutest baby ever. And NO, you can't have him.

7 comments:

Syd said...

Okay, I won't steal him from ya! Sure enjoyed hearing all the cute things people are saying about him. Ditto from me too!

Jr Tea Family said...

He is so cute. And if we lived closer my family wouldn't steal him or the others, we'd just borrow them for a few :D

Saimi said...

Cutest baby ever? That's a given, he's been cute since day one!! You and Chad know how to do it right cuz all your babies are adorable!!
Sometimes it good to quite while you're a head!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Of course he is so adorable. You guys do make beautiful kids. Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

You are right he is adorable. It makes me baby boy crazy. Would I know what to do with a boy? Oh my girls would love on him terrible.

Beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! He is an adorable little baby.

Carl and Amber said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love the hat!