Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mother's Day



I have it pretty lucky. I feel like Mother's Day is just another day in my life. I have kids who are always making me little cards, crafts, leaving me notes, making me lunches or breakfast, doing nice things for me, constantly telling me " i love u".


For "Mother's Day" all I wanted was:
a relaxing day....it was
the sun to shine....it did
lots of hugs and kisses....absolutely
good food.....of course
flowers...for the yard of course

The kids fixed me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cut like hearts and then I fixed a yummy dinner with all my favorites. It was a wonderful day. Relaxing, spent with those I love the most, and overall just what Mother's Day is all about!


3 comments:

Saimi said...

Ahhh, and what a special mommy you are! Glad it was a perfect day for you!

We Are A Happy Family said...

Your kids are so wonderful because they have a wonderful mommy.

Syd said...

You should be so proud! I think I've got some serious learning to acquire from you! How you do it all, I'm just amazed. :)