One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Do you remember these kids? I took these pics on Mother's Day and wanted to share them with you. I could just eat them all up. Do you see all those "mamma kisses on Logan and Autumn?" Thats what we call them anyhow. Logan never liked them until I told him they were "mamma kisses!"
2 comments:
Oh we totally love these kids! And although were hardly see them- we do remember them! Tell them their cousins here luv & miss them!
Love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see you guys next summer :)
Post a Comment