Monday, January 15, 2007

4 Month Photo Shoot

On Friday, Sicily and I did a photo shoot! It was fun but, she didn't like me too much because she wanted to take a nap. She is now 4 months and I figured I needed a new picture of her. I got this awesome digital camera for Christmas and I'm getting my feet wet with my photography. My goal is to have at least 1 photo shoot a month.(Not of just my own kids) Sicily is at a fun stage. She loves to laugh, loves movement (if she sits on your lap she will rock herself), can almost sit up by herself, and smiles all the time. I pulled out the saucer with toys all around and she loves it. It is her favorite thing, except being held by me of course. I've found her secret tickle spot too! She is finally getting better at sleeping.


Sleeping Beauty!

This picture I'm using a soft lens.

I think these turned out pretty good. I'm going to have another photo session when she isn't ready to sleep on me. I did have fun shooting and I didn't even get frustrated.

No comments: