Today we decided that we would make the drive to the Tri Cities and have some fun family time. It was a mad house (don't go on a holiday) but still had a blast. It wasn't as bad as we thought since we caught the end of the rush.
We also found that if you play a game and the tickets don't come out you should notify the "Ref". Logan scored a ton of tickets because he got everyone else's tickets too since the game was out as well when they played.
Autumn loved this ride. It goes around like a clock moving moderately slow. I had to convince her that other kids needed a turn. This time around she loved the rides more than the games. Usually she will play the bear game trying to eat the apples. I think she is getting ready for roller coasters!
I think we all had a great time. As we were leaving the kids got a balloon and that made the whole day! I don't recall a single complaint on the way home. Logan and Autumn had the best day and were so appreciative about it. Thats one trait my kids have learned early in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment