
So, Uncle Mike helped us out by cleaning up the car and taking it in to get the window fixed. Just as we were getting ready for dinner we had another accident. Autumn was walking by our living room table, tripped and hit her face. I picked her up and she had sliced her ear! It was bleeding pretty good. I couldn't tell how bad and I'm not one to instantly run them to the hospital so I called Chad. He laughed at me because he couldn't see what the ear looked like and I kept asking him if I needed to take her to the ER for stitches. With me trying to clean Autumn's ear to see the cut better, Logan was panicking because of the blood and he thought Autumn's ear was falling off, and Sicily was screaming because she was hungry and she had fallen off the couch! So, it was so much fun trying to calm 3 kids down, keep myself from
screaming. I finally got it to stop bleeding, got a hold of Betty and she came up. We ended up calling Brian and he brought Dr. Brooke. The consensus was the ER doctors probably wouldn't put stitches in so we will live with the results. Somehow I kept it together and we will chalk this adventure as one to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment