1. This has been fun for Sicily since it is all new. All the new noises, cars speeding by, and the wind blowing in her hair throw her into a full body shake. She had her 6 month check up on the 13th.Height: 26 1/2 68%
Weight: 19# 13oz 95%
Head: 45.2 cm 97%
She is very happy and laughs at just about anything. We are finally getting on a good schedule but I might have to put ear plugs in her ears at night. She hears any noise and she wakes up. We got her ears pierced when we were in Utah. She didn't even know it happened. She was asleep, and woke up only for a moment when they pierced the ears. She loves food, especially peaches and pears.
2. With the warm weather comes spring cleaning. Chad bought some shelves and so we've been cleaning out the garage and the storage. Its good to do but sometimes overwhelming. There are things I'm not sure if I want to part with even thou I haven't used it or seen it in 3 years.
3. Uncle Ty came to town to visit. He had training in the Tri Cities for a week. He spent 1 day with Chad riding on the Firetruck and then we all went to dinner. It was fun to catch-up and see him. The kids love their shirts from Alaska. I can't wash Logan's fast enough, Autumn never tires of the book, and Sicily loves the moose. You did a great job Amber, Thank you! We are hoping they move to Seattle soon so we can see them more!
4. Autumn has been dealing with a UTI for a few weeks. I didn't know you could get one so young. She hasn't been the happiest camper and now if she says her tummy hurts Chad and I both cringe. It has been hard on her but she is a trooper. Thought I'd post some cute pictures of her.
5. If you don't know Chad has BEES.
The other day he had me get all dressed up and go down with him to crack them open. I was scared silly even thou I was in protective gear. It was more the noise of the Bees flying past your head and them landing on you than anything. I took advantage of the situation and got my camera to take pictures. How often do you get close to Bees. Once I had my camera in hand, I had a blast. I was distracted and they didn't bother me anymore. Now Chad thinks I should go down with him all the time. Not sure if I will all the time but it really is interesting. So, if you come to visit, he has an extra suit. He would love to show you his Bees. And by-the-way, he plans on having 40 hives in the next few weeks and then I think 100 by the end of the year to take to the Almond fest in January in California.
6. Logan had spirit week at school. One day was Crazy hair day. If you know Logan, he doesn't really like his hair spiky at all. It took me a whole day to convince him that he should wear his hair in a mow hawk. He wasn't too sure about it when Chad took him to school but by the end of school he thought he was pretty cool. His friends kept telling him how cool he looked. This created a rebel because he was too worried about his hair. He was afraid he was going to mess up his mow hawk.
7. We went to Utah for a few days. It was fun to see my family. Everyone is busy and it was a hit and miss as to when we got to see them. We were lucky to see all even if it was for a few hours. We stayed busy with going to Chucky Cheese, shopping, having an egg hunt, taking pictures for my family, going to moms school, eating good grub, and just visiting. We never had a dull moment and I know I could have stayed longer.
Grandma hid a bunch of eggs for Logan, William, Autumn, and Issac
8. While down south we stopped at our favorite hot spot in Wyoming. We LOVE going to Evanston and seeing everyone there. The kids love to see their cousins, Chad loves someone else to talk pigeons with and I love talking to the Ladies and playing canasta. We really had a fun time. Logan corresponds with Gram and Uncle Kent so he was really excited to see that Gram had his pictures and letters posted. He even found out about her candy dish and kept going back for more. They even put the trampoline up just for Logan (thats what he says).
After all is said and done, we have had a ball this month. There isn't anything better than watching your kids laugh, make memories, try new things, see relatives, and hunger to be around loved ones. It was fun to see all those we did see and sorry we missed those we didn't see. I was also glad to hear that people actually look at my page. I really enjoy capturing moments and its fun to share with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment