
I think I wa
s saying in the last post that we have been playing in the dirt. Well, the kids drug the hose down the hill to their dirt pile and turned it into a MUD PIT!! They had a blast playing, sinking the toys, making mud pies, having the volcano irrupt, and taking a mud bath. I was farther down the hill getting some dirt for my flower beds and got to listen to their imaginations. They seriously were covered fr
om head to toe in mud. It did wonders for their skin too! I made the stand in the yard while I hosed them off and then stripped them down. This didn't fly with Logan
because he hates for others to see him "naked". We get a lot of walkers by our house so we had to hurry. They didn't like being sprayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment