One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true. This same love found me five times over. Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton. I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
The Helicopters have arrived
So with spring comes the helicopters. We live next to a Cherry Orchard and then have orchards all around us. Since the blossoms are all blooming and with the temps dropping in the night the orchards will turn on the big wind machines. They literally sound like helicopters are hovering over the house. If they turn the machines on during the early mornings it can wake the kids. Autumn has gotten up because of this. Also, did you know that some orchards will turn on the sprinklers to "warm" the blossoms? I was out early one morning and I passed by an orchard and the trees all had icicles on them. It was a very pretty sight. I wish I had my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment