Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My farm girl

Before we went camping a few weeks ago, I snapped some pictures of Autumn. I actually tried to braid her hair and it worked a bit. It didn't stay in all day, but oh well. After I took the pictures, I caught her in with the chickens. So, I gave her some feed and let her sit there and feed the chickens so I could get a few pics. Autumn is always with the chickens, holding the baby pigeons, and tagging along with Chad. She is constantly asking Chad if she can have a pony. We looked into getting some miniatures awhile back. I got a lot of cute shots so I thought I would post some of my favorites. Hope you don't mind.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a pretty little girl. I like the first one the best. All of the kids are growing so fast. It's a lot of fun to see.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.