On Tuesday Autumn turned 3. Wow, she is getting so big. We invited two of her friends from church and had a pony party. She keeps asking for a pony (a real one). I found a lady who has small ponies and she does birthday parties. We all drove out and the kids got to ride ponies for an hour. We then went to a park, had lunch, ate cupcakes, opened presents, and the kids played on the toys. Overall, Autumn had a ball. She loved all the attention and especially loved the ponies. She woke the next morning asking to ride ponies again. It was an easy party and lots of smiles were to be found.
The cupcakes I made
The cupcakes I made
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! We hope Autumn received her card from us. P.Tea
Happy Birthday Autumn! We're glad it was so much fun!
Post a Comment