Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We did it Again

For the last couple of months our family has been keeping a secret. Yes, the kids have known and have managed to not say anything. Its a secret Logan kept saying. I haven't been myself the last few months. Actually, I've been sicker than a dog and have felt like crap. Everything has been hard, I haven't felt well, I haven't been social, I've been flaky, I haven't even touched my camera. I had a friend who kept bugging me about life and one day ran down the list of "is this wrong"with you. When she asked if I was depressed I quickly said NO but then she responded whats wrong with you? I blurted out I'm pregnant! So there you have it. Our little baby is 11 1/2 weeks along. I had an ultra sound and this baby is already doing summer salts. The arrival of our little one is March 26 and we are all very excited.

If I haven't been myself around you or have offended you by not calling you back or getting together, I'm sorry. I am finally feeling better. Check back in a few days because Sicily turns 1 tomorrow and you got to love those cake pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your upcoming gymnast! ;)

Mary

Anonymous said...

De- We are so excited about your new addition! March is a wonderful time to have a baby! Sicily's card will be late but, we are going to call on her big day!Miss you all! Phoebe & fam.

andrea said...

Congratulations, Destiny! I'm so happy for you. Glad you're over the yucky first trimester stuff and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!! We are very excited for you :-)
Love~Ben, Stef, and Ella!

Chiska said...

Congrats you guys! We're excited for you too.