A day that will always be remembered. Its funny to think that a year ago I was cursing her because she kept kicking me in the ribs and then a couple days later telling Chad how much I missed feeling her inside me. Logan asked me about her birth. He is really intrigued with stuff like this. I was surprised how much he remembered. I still remember the Dr. and Chad both saying "she has dark hair" so whats her name? Its been a tight bond ever since.
Sicily woke up at 6:00, she never gets up that early. All she wanted to do was sit in my lap and snuggle. We had a family party at 7:00 and all enjoyed her face planting in her cake.

The cake---yes, they spelled her name wrong

She was too cute, she wasn't too sure about touching the cake but wanted to put her face in it. This is how she ate most of it.

She decided it was okay to grab with her hands and started throwing it in the air. She also played the cake like it was a drum. This got the most laughs so she thrilled the crowd with her tune.

The final results after she decided she was done. The cake had no chance of survival.
I'm waiting for the wind to die down so I can take some cute new pictures of her. She got some cute outfits and grandma found the cutest shoes. They even squeak. She wasn't too sure of them at first but they fit and she can't take them off.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Sicily! That cake looks good on you! :)
What a great birtday. I love their reaction to their first cake.
Now that girl knows how to eat a cake! Why waste time with the hands? Go straight for the mouth. So fun.
Awesome pictures! Happy birthday to your little one!
Post a Comment