Thursday, October 25, 2007

Answers

I've been meaning to answer some questions people have been asking....so here it goes.

1) Regarding our Prize pumpkins the kids grew and entered into the fair. We planted a "Prize Pumpkin seed" and gave it water. They can grow up to 1500 lbs. The kids love them but if you don't have much room in your garden don't plant them. The plant gets pretty crazy.

2) Both kids received a red ribbon for their pumpkins in the fair. I didn't think Logan knew the difference, but he was disappointed he didn't get a blue ribbon. Next year he wants to enter pictures that he takes into the fair. They get rainbow ribbons. :)

3) I've had many comments from friends about my weight gain with this pregnancy. I'm barely showing and I'm almost 5 months. YES I am eating! I eat all the time and am constantly hungry. I am carrying this baby more internally where in the past 3 I carried them out front.

4) This baby moves all the time. This might not be a pleasant thing during the last few months.

5) We have an ultra sound on the 5th to see the baby! The time is flying fast.

This week has been busy with lots of Fall activities. I'll group it all together when the week is finished. I have created monsters with the kids. Since I love holidays so much they are following right along. Chad just laughs at us and tries to keep up.

3 comments:

andrea said...

Thanks for the updates. When you were our manager at NuSkin and driving a brand new Celica, did you ever picture growing Prize Pumpkins in your future? :)

Destiny said...

Actually, I've always had this thing with pumpkins. Growing Prize Pumpkins is just another way for me to connect with my kids. I will admit that when I see a Celica, there is part of me that says man, my life is far from what is was. In a good way though.

You're making me feel old Andi. I haven't thought about NuSkin for a long time. :) I do miss always seeing your bubbly smile though.

andrea said...

We ARE getting old, girl! It's funner than I thought it would be, though. :)