Saturday, October 20, 2007

Simply Cute

I'm a bit slow these days when it comes to blogging. Our life has gotten really busy and with a pregnant lady in the house, the blogging is the first to go. Last week I took some fun pictures of the girls with some of our pumpkins and leaves.



Autumn wanted her hair curly. I think she could be a model if I let her. She loves having her picture taken. She is always asking "mama, take my picture."



I tried to get a few of Sicily with her hat on. Needless to say, she isn't a big fan of having anything on her head.

Logan won't let me take his picture right now. I did catch him a little playing in the leaves and tried to sneak some pictures. It didn't work too well, but he did promise when there are more leaves then I can take some. I have too many cute pictures of the girls. I'm going to post more on my photo blog that you can look at.

6 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

You said it! Your girls are simply adorable!

andrea said...

Very cute pics, Destiny. Love Autumn's curly hair!

Jr Tea Family said...

Hello! What cute pictures!

Unknown said...

When are you planning on coming down next? And we have the same purple shirt? Is yours from Shade?

Destiny said...

Yep Megan, it is a shade shirt. I have one in brown two. We will be down the 15th of November through Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll get to see you.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Destiny! I would kill to have Autumns hair, or at least give it to Ella!!