Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baby Update

I went to the doctor last week and got a lecture. At least the beginning of one. I lost weight instead of gaining weight. The Doc wasn't too happy with me but said we will wait to see next month after the ultrasound. If that looks good then we will work on me gaining weight. This pregnancy I have only gained 2-3 lbs. This isn't normal for me.

On a happier, more exciting note, I was laying in bed this morning watching the Today show and felt the baby move 2 times. Kind of fun for me.

4 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

That's so funny, we were just talking about this! Love when the baby moves and all of a sudden it's like there's actually someone IN THERE!

andrea said...

Are you eating? I feel like I'm eating all day long and I've already gained 3 pounds and am only seven weeks along! I might get the opposite lecture when I go back: Don't gain THAT much weight. :)

Anonymous said...

I usually lose weight during the first part of my pregnancy. I only gain about 18 pounds.
My doctors just ignore it unless it is drastic (8lbs).
kristina

Unknown said...

It is a fun feeling to feel the baby kicking. It's cool to know that each pregnancy is different.
~Megan