Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Adventures

Last week we had some kind of Halloween activity every day. It was a bit crazy but tons of fun. I love holidays and I love the fact that I get to do it with my kids. They enjoy is just as much as I do.

Monday
-- we found Halloween foam stickers, the kids put them all over a pumpkin and then sprayed the pumpkin black. After it dried, took the stickers off. They turned out really cool.

Tuesday--We took cheese cloth and wrapped some pumpkins up like mummies. Glued on eyes and ta da.

Wednesday--We went on a field trip with a moms group to the pumpkin patch. No, we didn't need anymore pumpkins but the kids insisted because all the other kids got to take one home. They came with the entrance fee.

Thursday--We went to Uncle Brian's house to play in the leaves.

Friday--Chad and Autumn went with Logan's school to a different pumpkin and then the three of them carved pumpkins. The kids and I went with Grandma to her church Halloween party. The kids got to trunk-or-treat!

Saturday--Had our Moms Club Halloween party that I put on, and then went to our wards Halloween party. Two parties in one day as well as more trunk-or-treating.

I'll post the pictures later. Just wanted to update before I forget.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

holidays are so much more fun with kiddos. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!