Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!!




We had a very busy Halloween Day. It started off early and ended late. Sicily woke the house up at 6:00. She is never up this early. We had jack-o-lantern pancakes for breakfast, cleaned up the house and got ready for a Halloween Bash. I had invited some friends over for some appetizers and small talk. The menu included eyeballs, vampire teeth and blood, yummy mummy cheese log, pumpkin sandwiches, cupcakes, blood juice, and a friend brought mummy toes. It was so much fun. The kids were all dressed up and all had a good time.

Then at 3:00, Christine and I took the kids down to the mall for some indoor trick-or-treating. We took about an hour and the kids were in need of a juice and their buckets were heavy. They got a ton of candy. We all zipped home, fixed dinner (had worms of brains), and went to 10 homes around our house. The kids got "big" candy bars from the houses and then they were done. We headed over to grandmas for trick-or-treating and the kids got a nice warm blanket. They kept telling grandma that they were freezing at night and that she needed to make them a blanket. (They have 3 blankets on their bed).

On the way home, Logan and Autumn fell asleep and Sicily was right behind them. We all had a blast, the kids loved every minute and now we have a loot that will last too long.

5 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

Your pictures are great and the costumes even better. :) We adore your little ones. We miss you all very much. I believe we will all see each other soon. That will the most fun. My kids are already excited. :) Another Happy Birthday to you.

Melissa Paul said...

The picture of Sicily is my absolute favorite - what a great expression. Great Halloween Party you put together for our club! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I need to have more kids so I can have more candy Quincey's candy is already gone ;) But then again, when they get older you really can't eat it all, they don't like to share as much. Anyways... loved the pictures!

andrea said...

Cute costumes. Do any of your kids look like you? I don't see the resemblance, but maybe it's just the pics.

Randall said...

Wow, I sure enjoyed your pictures and your acitivities. It seems my family is leaving Mom and I in the dust. We need to get our blog up and running. Maybe we need to start sharing some of our fun activities and maybe some pictures of us on Temple Square. I saw megan and geren, jr tea family and will keep looking. Love ya, Dad