Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun With Grandma

My mom came and spent last week with us.  I'm having a hard time recovering so her visit was a great help.  The kids all loved having her around all to ourselves, and I appreciated all her help.  Man does she know how to clean.  Sicily keeps walking around the house looking for her, when we get in the car she asks for her.  It is super sweet.  If my mom sat still for a minute, Autumn and Sicily were on her lap. 
My sister lives 3 hours away and popped over for the weekend.  Grandma hide eggs for the kids to find since we missed Easter with her.  We were pretty lucky  enjoying 70 degree weather. It turned cold the rest of the week.
That Sunday we blessed Sage.  We didn't have much family there but Chad and I wanted to bless her in our ward this time.  We've always enjoyed it more with our families in our home and have made it "our special time".  Our ward has been our family since living here in Yakima and we wanted them to share this with us.  

And I figured it would be fun to see an updated picture of our sweet Sage.  She really is just sweet.  She is the best baby.  She loves to snuggle, she is awake for long periods of time (only 1 month old), holds her head up, starting to goo, and is so content.  

6 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

It sounds like you've had some good times. :) The kids look so happy and proud of their little sister.

Unknown said...

Sage is so pretty. Sicily is sure getting big too! She looks so different.

Unknown said...

She's so cute! Hope you get some rest!

Melissa Paul said...

You have such a pretty family! Looks like everyone is adjusting well!
Can't wait to see you and the kids soon.

We Are A Happy Family said...

Thanks for the pictures. I hope that you heal quickly. I wish that I could come help. What a wonderful family you have.

andrea said...

Sorry to hear that your recovery is going slower than expected. Thank goodness for moms, right?

Sage is beautiful! Yay for content babies! I'm hoping I get one of those, too. :)