Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We've Moved!



To all my loyal readers.  We didn't drop off the face of the earth, we did an impromptu move last Friday.  You see, we got broke into again for the 3 or 4th time.  We had had enough, my parents showed up, we had other family and friends help and by golly we were moved and sleeping in our new house Friday night.  


We went back on Sunday and took some pictures of us at "our home". Now that we have moved I'll show you our cute little cottage.  We loved this house.  It was just too small.  This was our first home and have had 3 kids while living here.  This is the only home L knows.  There are many memories.
Family Photo on our Swing(check out the view!)


We weren't planning on moving until this week so I didn't have much set up at our new house.  Not that I've had time to watch TV or get on the internet.  As you can see, we have established contact with the world again.  As for the TV, nope not yet.  We might try to get by without it.  I might cave in though.
Miss V with Baby S
I haven't taken any pictures of our new home yet.  Its getting put together and hopefully soon I'll be able to relax a bit.  I still have a bit left to do at our old home, like dig up my flowers, move our chickens, a few more boxes, and capture some memories of things we loved doing there.  We are totally loving our new home.  It is big and spacious.  We have lots of room to spread out.  Although I am finding that the kids all use our bathroom, change their clothes in my room, and have to search for me.  We have gone from 1 bathroom to 3 bathrooms.  

4 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

I am so glad that you got moved in. That sounds wonderful. I love your first house. That is so cute.
Thanks for the pictures. You all look great.

Unknown said...

congrats on the move! Can't wait to see more pics!

Melissa Paul said...

Glad you're getting settled. I can't wait until things calm down a litte for you so we can get together for some playtime!

Jr Tea Family said...

Heloo! Your "old" home was so sweet looking. We look forward to the pics of your new home. It all sounds so wonderful. Thanks for having Victoria. She loved being w/ you and told me she has "a special relationship" w/ you. Your wonderful! :)