We've been pretty busy the last few weeks. We're still trying to get organized in the new house. We are defiantly enjoying spreading out. I already have a favorite room I'll go to and sit and rock and feed Sage. If the kids need me they will walk all through the house calling "mama, where are you". Chad walked in on L looking for me while I sat quietly in my hiding place. Logan says to Chad, this house is too big I can't find mom. We all had a good laugh.
We've had cousins here most of the month so of course there has to be play time.
Ella, Autumn, and Avery
Sicily w/grama
Swing from the trees with Aunt Casie
Sicily ready to play
They have all left now and the kids are now bored again. Its always fun when cousins come to town. We've got a birthday coming up so a party is in the works. Can't believe the month is gone. This moving stuff has taken me out of my A game. Maybe soon I'll get everything done.
1 comment:
It really looks like you're having a fun summer, De. Dot & I really wanted to travel all the way up to your place to get Tori. We were bummed whe we didn't get to. Never been to WA but maybe one day. And hopefully sooner than later. Hugs to the kids. :)
Post a Comment