One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Friday, September 26, 2008
OKAY Then
So, I don't know what's been going on. I could see the picture but none of you couldn't. I reposted it to see if it works. If it does, let me know. If not, DANG IT!!!
3 comments:
How beautiful she is. What a jo it is to have our children around us.
What a sweet picture! I love the purple on her.
Yes! It took a sec. but we see her! She looks so "fall-ish" :)
We love purple!
Post a Comment