Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What can you do with your feet?

Logan, Autumn, and Sage have discovered new things they can do with their feet.  Its been fun to watch them try new things and get excited over it. 


First off, little Sage has found her feet.  Okay, its been quite awhile but I've been slow to post.  I love it when they discover them.  She now puts them in her mouth as well.  If she is on her back, her feet are up and hands grabbing them bringing them to the mouth.
Next up is Autumn.  We signed her up for dance this year.  She LOVES it!  She is in the class with 2 of her friends.  She only goes on Mondays but asks everyday if it is dance day.  She won't show us any of her moves yet but I do know she is having a ball. 

Logan has always talked about soccer.  We play it at home all the time.  Here they have to be in Kindergarten before they can play.  So, a couple of weeks ago he had his first soccer game.  He is on a team of 6 boys, and they play on Saturdays, play 2 games, don't have practices, and must have fun.  His first game he scored the 1st goal was pretty excited yet bashful.  He sticks his tongue on  the side of his cheek (its pretty cute).  The second game he also scored a goal.  
This past Saturday he had a head bang with another kid so he was hesitant of the ball.  He did shake it off and ended up scoring 1 goal and then played great defense.  He has had a lot of fun and looks forward to Saturdays. 


I love his intenseness in this photo.  He was really charging for the ball and getting the ball away from the other team.  Being there as the mother reminds me of my mom and how she yelled at us kids during our soccer games. 











5 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Sounds like so much fun at your house. Keep playing hard.

andrea said...

Too cute! I love Sage's bracelet in her pic.

Unknown said...

What busy feet! I love the pic of Logan playing soccer.. what a big kid. And I bet autumn has so much fun in dance... I bet your feet are busy too!!! Busy lady you are!

Jr Tea Family said...

I love baby feet pictures- so darling. Victoria did something amazing w/ her feet too. She went on a cancer walk-a-thon w/ her school. :)

Melissa Paul said...

Hey, I saw Autums Star of the Week board up at school. Loved the dancing picture!