We were all out in the garden and I look over at Sicily as she is trying to walk on a stick.
Me--Sicily, what are you doing?
S- I'm balancing mama
(I didn't know she actually knew what she was doing)
9-5 After the fair I asked Logan what his favorite part was. His response was the whole thing. It was awesome and wants to go again. Autumn like the cotton candy the best! Sicily loved the elephants and the music.
9/17 Chad asks Autumn about dance. "Do you play @ dance?" Autumn responds, "no silly, I Dance!"
9/20 Logan finds a slug. When asked to pick it up he quickly responds, No I'll get slug juice on me.
9/25 This is a little conversation Autumn and I had at the doctors
A- Mom, look @ my tongue, it doesn't look that pretty. (she was looking at the underside)
M- thats how it is suppose to look. What's wrong with it?
A- it looks old
9/28 Logan remembered that he didn't have school tomorrow. He says, does this mean I can actually sleep in and watch morning cartoons? YEP. Although it didn't happen, they were up at 7:00 and we didn't even watch cartoons.
9/29 Logan was outside "wishing" on a star. Chad walks around the corner as he says "Star...I wish everyday was my birthday."
4 comments:
totally cute! My mom had a notebook labeled: "sweet sayings"
I took the idea from her when I had my kids. Keep it up as they get older too, Aaron and Victoria still say the darnest things. :)
I love that Autumn knows she Dances at dance class... and that Logan wants everyday to be his birthday ;) So cute.
Yay! So fun. My favorite was Logan's wish, too. He knows how to pick a good one.
I love what sweet kids com up with. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Post a Comment