
Lolo (as Miss S calls him) turned 6 a couple of weeks ago. We had a simple family dinner and had cake and presents. We didn't too anything big. He chose the dinner menu---Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.
For School I made mini dirt cakes to take in for snack. This was Logan's idea. All the kids thought it was pretty cool. Some had had this before, some not. 
Since we had extra from school, we had Dirt Cake for dessert.
I was trying to ignore the voice that he really wanted a party. I've been off my game a bit and wasn't really feeling like having people over, let alone plan a party for 6 year old boys. I eventually did give in and had a Halloween Party. I'll get those pictures up today (hopefully).
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy! Dirt Cake YUM!
Glad you had a great birthday. Sounds like all your wishes came true.
Happy Birthday again Logan! We sure love you lots! And it looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment