
We had a dessert bar set up with goodies and candy! The boys got a kick out of this. I rarely keep any candy in the house but it was a Halloween party so there had to be CANDY! They hardly touched the candy. (Now it is sitting in my cabinet tempting me. I'm sure the trash can will be getting a treat real soon)


A close up of the eye balls. The boys particularly liked these the best. I only had a couple left.

Of course I spent the night before decorating for the party. Sorry no pictures. I turned my dinning room into my Monster Lab. There are 3 doorways so I covered each with black plastic and then cut strips so it was a curtain. Make sense? I moved the table, added some more decorations to what already existed, brought in a couple of fog machines that we have and there you have it. We had music playing in the background, the outside of the home had pumpkins everywhere, and we used our Monster archway that you had to walk under. The weather was gorgeous!



We found these cute broom stick party bags at Michael's. A bit tricky to put together but a fun twist to a party bag. I already had a bunch of leftover halloween gadgets from previous years so we only had to buy a bit of candy.
Afterwards, I asked Logan if there was anything he wanted to say to me. He looked at me and thought real hard. He then bursts out "this was the BEST birthday party ever." He says this every year though. We all thought it was pretty cool and I loved having a Halloween theme. Have I mentioned before that I LOVE Halloween!! Yep, thats me.

4 comments:
How fun! You're so dang creative, it sickens me. Too bad you don't live close by or I'd be asking for your help all the time! :)
Love it all! And I agree! Halloween is a blast- that's why we're putting on another Halloween Bash for our teens! Loved your candy bar idea and think I'll steal your sweet idea :)
You are the funnest party planner! That cake looks awesome, too.
That looks like the funnest halloween party ever.
Post a Comment