Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Normal??

What is normal?  Do you ever feel like your life is just plain normal?  I'm glad my life is getting back to normal.  

I'm glad to be doing the same things everyday again.

I'm glad to hold all my babies and give them lots of kisses and hugs.

I love hearing the "M" word.... Mama, I need help.

I'm glad to be a family of 6 again.

I sat and watched all my babies sleeping last night and thought to myself.  This is normal, this is what my life is, this is what I love.



...just my thoughts the last few hours

3 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

De- We sure are glad that you get to go back to "normal" :) You guys are such troopers! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you guys are home and Autumn is feeling better, there is nothing like a sick kid to really rock your world. Love you guys :-)

We Are A Happy Family said...

I hope that you are okay. Isn't it great to treasure the small special moments. Here is to normal. I hope that your life stays normal for a long time.