Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun



One minute I had 4 adorable kids.  The next minute I discovered I had 1 excited Sleeping Beauty, 1 silly Tinker Bell, 1 very sick Indiana Jones, and 1 happy Bunny.  Indy woke up in the night puking and was down the whole day.  He was determined to still go Trick-Or-Treating.  We went to a friends house and he said he was done.  Although he wanted the bunny and I to get candy for him.  We went to our old stomping ground so they knew us and gave us BIG candy bars.  After 10 houses we called it a night. Sleeping Beauty was having a ball and wanted to keep going but the sick kid won.




We had "Pumpkin Brains" for Dinner.  They were a hit and cute and fun to make.  Miss Sleeping Beauty did ask if she had to eat the pumpkin.  Its all about the presentation. 



A Very Adorable Bunny!


6 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

That sounds like our halloween. I hope it does not last too long. Ours has been for 11 days. I am going crazy being stuck in the house.

Jr Tea Family said...

Well, I have to say that these costumed kids are quite cute! LOVE your bell pepper pumpkins! WOW- you're always are so creative. :) oh and I'll try to be better about my updates. It's nice knowing you keep track of us. :)

WishingRock said...

So cute!! I love the pumpkin brains. That's pretty tough pucking on Halloween, I hope he is feeling better so he can eat up his candy. Ella has had high temps ever since Friday afternoon, she hasn't asked once about her Halloween candy, good thing, I think all of the chocolate is gone :-)

Unknown said...

so cute! I love your pumpkin brains. cute cute!

Melissa Paul said...

I love your baby bunny's pink nose!

Heather said...

Super creative dinner idea! How do you always come up with the best ideas?
Sorry Indy was ill. It's awful to have sick kids on any holiday.