...to update finally I suppose. First off there hasn't been much going on, and second I just haven't sat at the computer long enough to post anything. So, lets see what I can tell you.

Jumping on their new Christmas present
Logan has been reading now all on his own. At school he gets to participate in the AR Reading program. They don't start this until 1st grade. He gets an AR book and has to read it at least 3 times on his own. Then he takes a test on it (5 questions) to see if he understood the book. He's been doing this for a month now. He has gotten 4 out of 5 each time until today. He got all 5 answers correct! He's proud of himself as well as the rest of us.
Autumn just got another new teacher for preschool. This makes 3 now. The morning teacher is going to take over the afternoon class. This has been a frustrating year for her and myself. I think we'll be happy with this new teacher though.

3 little monkeys sleeping in the bed
Sicily is talking in long sentences. Some of things she says surprises me. She talks like a 4/5 year old sometimes. Sorry, I can't think of anything cute right now.
Miss Sage is weighing in at a whopping 20 lbs. now. She is small compared to the other kids at this age. She still has no teeth, trying really hard to crawl, eats everything you give her, comes up with a new mouth trick every week. She is always so happy and such a good baby.
look how pointy her tongue is
And there you have it. See, I told you not much has been going on in our lives. Its too cold to do anything right now.

3 comments:
Well, even though there might not be alot going on, we sure love the pictures. All the cousins here send a huge hello to the cousins there. :)
Well, if you're bored, you can always come play with us!
love the pics! Sage is so cute with the tongue trick. And I love the trampoline! That is so nice.
Post a Comment