Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh Me, Oh My

Yesterday a few things happened.......

When I opened up my curtains there were 2 police officers blocking my driveway.  I searched my doors but they weren't at my house.  They were at the neighbors a few houses down.  It looked like they had stolen a car or something.  The car was taken away the parents were "discussing" things and thats all I know.  

Autumn is totally loving her new teacher.  She comes home and can't stop talking about what she is learning or what happened.  She even has gotten all smily faces.  There are kids who aren't and all the kids tell you who.

Logan came home with his 1st phone number.  It was from a "girl".  Don't mention it to him though.  We went and saw Chad at the station and I told him about it.  Logan got all embarrassed and wouldn't talk.  I think he came home and threw it in the trash.  oops.  


Sage in anemic.  Not sure how this has happened but she is.  Now she gets to take iron drops 2x a day.  The blood test was horrible and we'll have to repeat in a month.  Any volunteers?   

Thats about it.... the sun is SHINING!!! and it is decently pleasant outside. 



2 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

aah! I can't help but think of Aaron and his friend Grace. In 1st grade he wrote on tiny scraps of paper: "I love Grace" & "Grace loves Aaron" It was so cute. And I found them EVERYWHERE! Now I'm happy when he comes home and tells me he's turned down 3 offers to the GAG dance cuz he's too young to date :) Hug your kids for us :)

We Are A Happy Family said...

Sounds like great things are heading your way. Hope the weather stays warm.