Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Girls

I pulled out the camera today.  1) because I haven't in over a month, and 2) because I have a newborn shoot tomorrow.  These were taken in about 15 minutes.  Not the best but cute for sure.

ready for school






Taken on Sunday but still cute as can be


Can't decide if I like the color or the B/W one better.  I should have taken these in the morning when the light was better but they still turned out cute.  She was ready for a nap.




5 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

I love your pictures. The girls are so adorable. Good luck on your shoot tomorrow.

Unknown said...

great pictures! I like the color one of Sage better.

Jr Tea Family said...

What cute photos. Sicily is getting so big! What dolls all 3 are. :) Hug them for us.

Heather said...

Super adorable photos. Those girls sure are growing up fast. I love the black and white one of Sage.

Syd said...

You take such good pictures! Your shots are always so crisp and clear. Thanks for sharing them with us!